Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm back blogger ^^

I'm disappear for a period,
 Now I'm back to you again my sweetie blogger,
Is time to update my blog,
For these last few months I had gone through a lot of things,
It has grown me up through this society and learn about humanity,
No matters we are facing work issues, family, friendship or relationship,
We need to learn to take and give it back when it is the time,
Don't feel sad or regret for something has gone,
Because God is doing his task to complete our life,
He try to find the best for us,
Don't blame when it is gone from our hand,
Turn back and say I'm lucky to let you go away from me,
You do not know how to appreciate and grab the opportunity to improve it,
Is you choose to give up and show your true face to me,
Don't even try to backstabber people,
Saying bad about other if you do not know about anything,
I feel shame on you right now,
From what you had done and did,
I never saying anything about it,
Thanks GOD showing me the right way and escape from something bad,
I'm looking forward toward my life,
I hold on my principles,
Everyone has different life and don't ever complain about other,
I not you and you not me,
 Moving with my spirit ,
Always hold with positive thinking and attract those good things,
I just believe it,
It really happened once awhile,
When I really looks forward and no matter how hard it is,
I still standing to achieve and hold it.
The jealousy feeling is gone,
I won't be sad anymore for you,
There wont have any chances.
That is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment